Friday, September 26, 2014

I went Dubai on this June because there are many Japanese cars in Dubai.
But they are not Japanese model , therefore , they are no in Japan.
So I need to see them in Dubai.

For expample ,
Toyota Landcruiser 70 Diesel over 2008year ,
Toyota Fortuner ,
Nissan Navara,,, and others.

I thought one thing ,
" Why is nothing Japanese dealer ? ? ?"

The all dealer in Dubai are from Pakistan , Russian , and other many countries.
I didn't see Japanese.... It's big problem for Japanese.
I want to send many Japanese cars for world from world !

Because , Japanese hospitality is so good.

-------------------------------------------------------

5年ぶりのドバイ。諸事情があり、急遽きました。
諸々シビれました。上手くいくといいな。ってか、上手くいかせなきゃな。
感じた憤り。
「Made in Japan」の車を、なぜ日本人が誰も販売していないのか?
そして、なぜ日本人がそれらを海外企業から仕入れなければいけないのか?


(ビジネスパートナーと)



No comments:

Post a Comment